Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf brother wants to move in- said ok but changed my mind

BF wants his brother to live with us - I agreed reluctantly but have changed my mind

My bf and I (both 36) are long distance 4 yrs and he asked me to move in this summer after we got back together in the winter. I planned to but he also said his brother (38) had asked to move in before me bc his roommates are moving out and what’s to save money to buy a house. He said no originally and said he had to ask me. My bf originally brought this up in March and we were drinking and I reluctantly agreed but I’ve had time to think about it and I just don’t want to live there with him.

He just told me he told his brother that it was fine for him to move in. I just wish he would have circled back with me about it after I had time to process since it’s a big life change for me. I told him I changed mind and he got super mad and said “good to know that if we talk about something I’ll have to check back with you 6 times to make sure.” His brother makes 6 figures so not like he couldn’t get an apartment on his own. I know I’ve put him in a bad position but he said well “family comes first” which I thought was extremely rude and dismissive of my feelings to someone you say you want to marry.

I just know how this will go: he is like a old frat dude who parties and is a slob and I just want to give our relationship the best shot at success since we’ve talked about getting engaged soon. I just feel like him being there will not be a conducive environment to our relationship success. We will have no privacy at all.

I also work from home (bf doesn’t) but his brother does so we would be together 24/7. Cringe lol

tl;dr said ok to bf brother moving in but changed my mind



Submitted June 08, 2022 at 01:29PM by theprettywreckless https://ift.tt/Pp0twyN
Bf brother wants to move in- said ok but changed my mind Bf brother wants to move in- said ok but changed my mind Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.