Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: Going to confess my (23F) feelings to my long time friend (28M)

Original post

I remember that someone asked about update and it is always nice to share good news! :)

So, TLDR is quite easy: I did confessed my feelings eventually and it looked like my friend shared similar feelings! We agreed to pomote our friendship and try this couples thingy. :)

But I almost messed this up in every possible way. We had dinner and for few hours I was not able to force myself to start this topic at all. We almost parted our ways but as we were talking in front of restaurant we figured out noone has better things to do on Friday evening this time. So we agreed to spend some more time together. We went to 2 other places to drink and dance a little and me being me - I still was not able to say anything. That was just heart breaking at this point.

I had a last chance, he told me earlier about some projects he was working on so I asked if I could see it. We went to his place, had one more glass of wine and were chilling for a bit. At one point we were teasing one another (in a playful way) and messing around. He was tickling me and to make him stop I pinned him down. I have no idea what I was thinking at that time but I kissed him! I immidiately panicked and backed off and he was like - what was that? I was scared like hell, but I told him that we have this unique bond and for some time I was feeling like I would like something more and asked him if he could see us as a couple.

He told me that he really appreciates our friendships and trusts me a lot and then complimented me a little. But next thing he told me was really earth-shattering. Basically he didn't thought I might be into him romantically. He reminded me about one conversation we had. It was after my last breakup. I said something like there are no man I am really attracted to (which was straight up lie - I was attracted to him, just couldn't admit that) and because of that he was never thinking we could be a couple nor anything like that. I told him it was stupid thing to say then and I am attracted to him.

So yeah he proposed for us to try this and we kissed. I felt so happy and relieved and I started crying a little. But he was really comforting about it. And then one thing led to another and hmm.. I was really great end of the day and all.

So long story short - we are meeting today again for a real date. It will be a little bit weird as we already have trust and intimacy (from our friendship) that is usually build during dating. But it is nice to try it. I cannot wait - I think I was never so happy!



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 04:57AM by midtownwitch https://ift.tt/3zQOrRt
UPDATE: Going to confess my (23F) feelings to my long time friend (28M) UPDATE: Going to confess my (23F) feelings to my long time friend (28M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.