Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex bf is being the toxic obsessed stalker

My ex bf has been creating fake accounts and commenting on my posts in hopes to learn something such as if i cheated on him lmfao.

I'm basically blocking every account his creating but shit is getting annoying at this point.We had a messy break up yet I thought things were cool. He basically left me when we were dating and then came to me crying 3 months after. I slept with other people during that time and honestly felt better when he was gone.

Now that I don't want him and love someone else, he has been just being the obsessed ex which I'm so so uncomfortable with. He will probably see this as well so, hi!! Please stop creating 50 accounts and ruining my life.

Thanks:)) TL;DR: My ex boyfriend has been creating fake accounts and being toxic af. (f20,m26)



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 06:07AM by kilisedebismillah https://ift.tt/3tiiAqr
My ex bf is being the toxic obsessed stalker My ex bf is being the toxic obsessed stalker Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.