Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24F) found some questionable sexual undertones in the text between my bf (24M) and his female friend (23F). Is this a red flag or friendly banter?

My gut tells me that this is a red flag, but then again I consider myself to be an over thinker so I just thought I would share my story.

I've been with my bf for around 1.5 years now. My bf has a female friend whom he met through work. They've known each other for around a year now and I'm aware they're relatively close. They like to hang out and go to parties with the rest of their work friends (both mix of male and female). I have never met this girl so I have no clue what she's like in person, but I have seen her social media profiles and she is a decent looking girl. For a while I did not know they texted each other outside of work until a few days ago I saw her name pop up on my bf's phone and ever since I got an uneasy feeling.

So, yes I did swoop through my bf's phone, and read through their chats. It turns out they only talk around once a week or so but the content worried me. Every time they talk there is always sexual undertones. It definitely isn't direct for sure, but anyone reading it will assume there is some flirting going on. The topic could be anything and somehow there is sex involved?? Another huge issue is that my bf and the girl was having some light discussion about the shape of her boobs, and he comments, "it's definitely not flat haha". I can tell that the shape of her boobs are some kind of inside joke because it is mentioned a couple of times in different days.

I will admit I have some close male friends as well and have talked about some R rated stuff, but I promise it's in a different way. Different as in I don't talk about my body or their body, nor is there any flirting involved. Not to mention my bf knows most of my male friends and yet I know close to nothing about her, which is why I'm worried.

TD;LR: bf and his female friend text each other and there is always sexual undertones in the messages. They even have an inside joke about the shape of her boobs.



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 08:42PM by GuiltyPapaya1 https://ift.tt/3DHpY3k
I (24F) found some questionable sexual undertones in the text between my bf (24M) and his female friend (23F). Is this a red flag or friendly banter? I (24F) found some questionable sexual undertones in the text between my bf (24M) and his female friend (23F). Is this a red flag or friendly banter? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.