Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How early is too early to start dating again?

I've recently went through a break up with my then-girlfriend. Our relationship took 6 months and was far from being good. It's also started going sideways two months prior to the break up, and really there was more 'pro-form' acting as GF-BF than there were feelings. I am a bit struck by the break-up, but far from being in a bad place mentally. In fact, I feel kind of relieved.

Just after the break-up I got to know someone who seems like a cool person to be around, but am worried that me dating her now isn't considered an intelligent move. Not only I might be in denial (although, I certainly am not thinking we will ever be again with my ex, nor have I any intentions of this happening again) but I will also have to eventually come clean about me having a break-up right after we met, which isn't communicating that I'm an emotionally reliable person.

So what should I do in this situation?

Tl;dr - Recently (1 week ago) I broke up with an EX and ended quite a bad relationship with little feelings. Also just met another person with whom I wish to go on a date, but am worried it's never a good idea to date so soon. Any tips?



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 05:39AM by Known-Telephone-1673 https://ift.tt/3zLxN5S
How early is too early to start dating again? How early is too early to start dating again? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.