Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think I am done

My fiancĂ© and I got engaged in April. In May I found out he cheated August 2020. We are supposed to get married October 29, 2021. I caught him having inappropriate conversations (sexual with out of state women 3 weeks ago). I confronted him a week ago. He thinks I should be over it by now. I told him I don’t think we should get married in October. He isn’t sad, just pissed off and I think that is the final straw. I am done. He got more chances than he deserved already. He can get out of MY house.

TL;DR cheating fiance mad I called it off



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 12:28AM by Smitten-kitten83 https://ift.tt/38Dvy8v
I think I am done I think I am done Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.