Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(22M) think my girlfriend(22F) is racist, I don’t know what to make of it

Throwaway for obvious reasons

I’ve been with my current girlfriend for 5 months and it’s been pretty good after the last few shitty relationships. because of those past relationships, We’ve been taking things slowly with being intimate with each other, like holding hands and kissing, and she’s been pretty understanding of that. We finally attempted to have sex the day before yesterday, I was on top of her and she was lying down on the bed. I pulled her leggings off and lo and behold, confederate flag belly ring.

In my mind, i thought it was trashiest looking thing I had seen and I felt immediately disgusting.(I come from a family that taught strongly that racism is wrong)

I got turned off immediately and I told my girlfriend that actually I wasn’t feeling it, and she tried asking me if it was something she did. I played it off and said I’m not so sure about getting sexually active again, and that was that

It’s been 2 days since and I haven’t spoken to her since, just texting. But idk what to make of this. Idk if I’m being unfair by jumping to conclusions without talking to her, but honestly if I pry and she does have some racist tendencies, i’ll have to cut it off, which will hurt

Or am I being completely irrational?

tl;dr Girlfriend has a confederate belly ring, I think she’s racist, don’t know what to do



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 12:51AM by throwaway3927421 https://ift.tt/3gZfKBS
I(22M) think my girlfriend(22F) is racist, I don’t know what to make of it I(22M) think my girlfriend(22F) is racist, I don’t know what to make of it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.