Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My dad looks through my trash to see what i've eaten and I don't want him to do it anymore. How do I make him stop?

He says he uses it as evidence. Whenever I [F21] tell him it makes me uncomfortable, it's weird and embarassing he just ignores me and does it anyway. How do I make him stop doing this?

In the past he has poked my stomach and told me to lay off the sweets, and then laughs thinking it's all light and funny but to me it isn't because I had intense body image and general appearance issues growing up when I was a kid/teenager. Now when I look back at it I was completely average and healthy weight back then for a kid, so it's just not even relevant? I am quite healthy and slim at the minute as well.

Why is it any of his business what I eat? Why can't he understand that?

I'm saving up a lot of money to move out as I've had similar issues with my brother, I realise it'll be hard but nothing is worth more than freedom at this point.

tl;dr dad looks through my trash to see what i've eaten. Makes me uncomfortable.



Submitted September 03, 2021 at 08:39PM by Sea-Candidate6751 https://ift.tt/3tgDO8f
My dad looks through my trash to see what i've eaten and I don't want him to do it anymore. How do I make him stop? My dad looks through my trash to see what i've eaten and I don't want him to do it anymore. How do I make him stop? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.