Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend holding me to higher standard than her ex

I (33y m) have been dating my girlfriend (34y f) for 5 months. Im starting to resent her because she's holding me to a higher standard than her exes. She said when we first started dating in order to have a kid we have to be married and I would be paying most of the bills since I make probably twice as much as her. The other day though she was talking about her ex who she was apparently the love of her life but was a deadbeat so it didn't work. They broke up a second time in 2015. She had supported him and even said if she didn't have a kid by 40 she was going to have his and raise it alone. I feel really resentful about this. I want to break up with her. Am I wrong for being angry at being held to higher standards than another man?

TL:DR: I'm mad my girlfriend expects more from me than from a previous boyfriend in terms of financial support. Am I wrong for feeling this way?



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 08:24PM by smithers832 https://ift.tt/2WRBeJy
Girlfriend holding me to higher standard than her ex Girlfriend holding me to higher standard than her ex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.