Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (27F) was going to leave my aloof and unloving husband (29M) but he is suddenly acting extremely romantic and caring…

I’ve been married to my husband for 5 years. We don’t exactly have the fairy tale romance I imagined we would have… Actually, we don’t have much of a relationship at all. It’s like living with a roommate who you rarely see but you sleep with them. He’s not the worst person in the world... He doesn’t abuse me, he has never hit me or raised his voice at me. But our marriage is just so lonely...

Before we got married, my husband was very charming. He had a way of making me feel like the most beautiful, amazing person in the room. Plus, my dad liked him which was a miracle since my dad never thinks anyone is good enough and I’ve always known I had to marry someone he approved of or I would be pretty much disowned. So the coldness in our marriage was a big shock to me. I’ve tried talking to him over the years but because of my upbringing and also the advice I was being given in the early days, I didn’t push as much as I should’ve to try to make things better.

I found out I was pregnant 4 months ago and it was like a lightbulb moment for me. I don’t want my child to grow up in such a loveless household. I don’t want them to mimic the relationship we have, because I’ve realised that’s what I’ve been doing. So, I started to make an exit plan. I only confided in one person (my sister-in-law) because I needed her help with some things.

But recently my husband has changed a lot. He is being very loving and attentive. He does nice things for me just because he wants to, he actually pays attention and is very affectionate now. It’s like being married to a different man, this is who I thought I was marrying, not the cold unfeeling stranger he turned into. The one time I mentioned the sudden change, he minimised his previous behaviour and he told me he wanted to make my first pregnancy a good experience for both of us.

I’m conflicted on what to do now. I’ve pretty much stopped working on my exit because I have been so confused. Has anyone experienced something similar? Should I just count my blessings and enjoy the nicer version of him or am I deluding myself into thinking this change will be permanent? Any advice would be appreciated.

TL;DR – Husband has been aloof and unloving our whole marriage. I was planning to leave him but since we found out I was pregnant, he has changed into someone loving and romantic. I’m now conflicted on what to do.



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 09:44AM by ThrowRAunlovedwife https://ift.tt/2WPCs8H
I (27F) was going to leave my aloof and unloving husband (29M) but he is suddenly acting extremely romantic and caring… I (27F) was going to leave my aloof and unloving husband (29M) but he is suddenly acting extremely romantic and caring… Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.