Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My coworker [45M] often interjects his opinion on my [27F] soon-to-be wedding.

My fiancĂ© and I have been together for 10 years and decided to tie the knot this upcoming summer. I have this coworker who doesn’t listen at all. It’s his way or not at all. My coworker (Jack) has assigned himself to be our florist after overhearing my conversation to my friend. He mentioned that he used to be a florist before working at our store. I never asked Jack to be our florist. I’ve politely told him no, we already have our flowers arranged. He asked where we’re getting married, I told him courthouse. He gasped and acted all dramatic about it and muttering that it wasn’t romantic enough.

We haven’t talked since then. Now, since it’s Valentine’s Day, Jack brings up the flower thing again since he was working the floral section in our grocery store. I told him again that we already had our flowers. It was in one ear and out the other. He kept talking about how he was excited for my big day, and the flowers were gonna be so pretty, etc.

I’ve walked away and pretty much haven’t said anything about my wedding to anyone because this guy just doesn’t get it. I’m fed up and have been avoiding Jack because that’s all he wants to talk about. I’ve told him no so many times. What else can I do?

TL;DR: coworkers obsessed with flowers and won’t stop mentioning about his “job” in our wedding.



Submitted February 14, 2021 at 06:16PM by itsgonnabcourthouse https://ift.tt/3daJYRb
My coworker [45M] often interjects his opinion on my [27F] soon-to-be wedding. My coworker [45M] often interjects his opinion on my [27F] soon-to-be wedding. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 14, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.