Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [16F] mom [36F] kicked me out, but is now mad because I went to my stepdad's [40M]

I'm 16. My mom is okay mostly but she and I fight a lot about my boyfriend so we had a big fight and she basically told to either break up with him or leave so I grabbed my stuff and walked out, I went to a restaurant for a few hours and called my ex-stepdad from there.

He was married to my mom for 3 years, and their relationship was toxic and the divorce was messy but he was always really nice to us and we still text and see each other on the DL sometimes. I KNOW my mom knows we're still in contact, but she pretends not to and we don't talk about it. I do feel bad because like I said their divorce was messy and overall I'm ofc on my mom's side but I still like him too.

So I called him and he was actually at work but his new wife (who my mom hates EVEN MORE) came to pick me up. I texted my mom a couple of times just so she knew i was alive but didn't say where i was and she didn't ask. I guess she thought I was at my friend's. But somehow she realized that I had gone to my stepdad's and she called me freaking out.

She said I was being manipulated, like that he had subconsciously convinced me to fight with her and bail and call him specifically in a plot to kidnap me. I didn't tell her that actually it was his wife who physically picked me up though she might figure that out soon too. BTW there's no custody agreement w him or anything, custody just stayed with my mom after the divorce.

Both my stepdad and his wife are still at work, I'm home with their kids right now.

I'm not sure why my mom hasn't called my stepdad directly to yell at him, or maybe she has and he just hasn't seen the messages yet. Otherwise he would have called me. I don't know what he's going to do when he sees the messages, take me home maybe? It's not that I never want to go back to my mom's and I really don't want to hurt her, I get why she hates him and his wife, she has her reasons, but clearly we need a break and she TOLD me to leave.

TL:DR: Is there any way to get my mom to just let me stay for a little bit longer? Or anything I can say to my stepdad and his wife? I just need to breathe for a couple more days, I'm not asking for anything permanent or legal.



Submitted February 12, 2021 at 03:13PM by throwaway31154214 https://ift.tt/3qgJEnv
My [16F] mom [36F] kicked me out, but is now mad because I went to my stepdad's [40M] My [16F] mom [36F] kicked me out, but is now mad because I went to my stepdad's [40M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 12, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.