Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me and my straight best friend got intimate

Ages: 25+

I met my friend a about a year ago. We have been inseparable since. We hangout almost everyday, we are gym buddies and text each other constantly. We always talk about girls, at one point he was in a relationship with a female and so was I. We make future plans to travel the world together and make memories.

He has always claimed as being straight but is very accepting of the LGBTQ community. He likes to party at gay clubs, and always tells me that we should go.

I am bisexual, and he knows this. I prefer to date women and only mess with guys for sex.

About a week ago, we went on a trip together. We ended up getting really drunk, when we got back to the hotel room i ended up throwing up in the restroom. He was sitting in the coach, and asked me if i was okay. I laid really close to him, and he put his leg on my leg. I started to play with his sock, and he tells me that he is wearing double socks. It clicked in my head that he wanted me to take off his socks otherwise why would he make that comment. I took off his socks, i started playing with his feet and ended up making out. I started to get really “hot” and began to touch him all over. He seemed to not mind until i went inside his pants. He said he wasn’t hard, because it was his first time and wanted me to wait.

I ended up backing off. The next day, everything was fine and normal. Now that we are back to our home town we have hung out a few times but it feels weird. He seems shy around me and i can tell something is off. Should i address what happened during our vacation? Or should i just wait for the weirdness to go away? I really want to keep our friendship...

TL;DR - Me and my best friend got intimate on vacation. It is weird now that we are back at our hometown and im not sure if should address it.



Submitted February 12, 2021 at 07:55AM by Massive_Ad_6873 https://ift.tt/2Oyjxuu
Me and my straight best friend got intimate Me and my straight best friend got intimate Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 12, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.