Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [26m] found out from my girlfriend [25f] that she was cheating on me while we were dating, and I found old posts about how great her ex was in bed.

My girlfriend and I have been together for 1 1/2 years. We get along and have a good time together, we are both pretty agreeable people so it works out well. If there is one thing I should add though is my girlfriend sometimes gets in moods where the smallest things make her really angry, but afterwards she does apologize for over reacting.

The situation at hand has been a problem that has surfaced multiple times in our relationship. Basically, when she has told me stories about her past the timelines has been fishy. She will then get mixed up and mention her ex ... when we were a couple..

When I talked to her about it she says that she just gets things mixed up. This time her friend Kara was over my house and while we were talking just me and her, I brought up a story that my girlfriend told me, and Kara was like yeah that happened in ____ the date my girlfriend originally said but then backtracked.

After Kara left I confronted my girlfriend we had a big fight, she ended up leaving and crying. Saying that yes she fucked up but she confused at the time that she didn't know that she is like this because her parents had a divorce and wasn't sure how to love. That I was the first guy that was good to her, and it was moving too fast, but she didn't want to lose me but didn't want to rush into things. (she was the one that wanted to be exclusive first) but now she said that so I would keep myself off the market.

I don't know I told her to leave and have been reflecting about what happened. And I remember too a twitter post she made saying something along the lines about girls that never had a hard time breaking up with their toxic ex never had an ex with a big d*ck. I didn't take much of it back then, but now with the timelines adding up its hitting me now. Never was insecure before but now I am wondering. Her ex from what she described and her friends says was a very rude and entitled person and I did wonder why she did stay with him for so long.

I am just feeling sick to my stomach over this whole thing. We have been together for so long and I have built my life around her and future with her. Things are good now but our foundation is really bad. What should I do here? Do I let what happened in the beginning of our relationship be the reason for us ending today? Also do I confront her about her twitter post?

Tl;Dr - I found out that my girlfriend was sleeping with her ex while we were dating and exclusive. Now I don't know if I should break up with her.



Submitted February 12, 2021 at 10:00AM by ThrowBion352 https://ift.tt/3rT0usX
I [26m] found out from my girlfriend [25f] that she was cheating on me while we were dating, and I found old posts about how great her ex was in bed. I [26m] found out from my girlfriend [25f] that she was cheating on me while we were dating, and I found old posts about how great her ex was in bed. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 12, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.