Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (23F) deal with a creepy guy when he (20sM) hasn’t done anything major yet

Hi everyone,

Last year this guy approached me while I was studying alone at the uni library. He introduced himself and was asking weird questions. I shrugged it off and tried to be as cold as possible. He approached me again a few weeks later and I tried to be as cold as possible to give him the message. My friends would say that they would just see him staring at me around campus and started to get a bit freaked out. I was tutoring a student at the library one time and he sat next to us and as soon as the student left he started saying my name repeatedly trying to get my attention while I pretended to read. I snapped and yelled at him and told him I didn’t want to be friends with him and he got embarrassed and left the library. I then saw he had “super liked” me on tinder but I swiped left.

I then finished up uni and then started my corporate job this year. I posted in my city’s fb group that I was looking for a new flatmate and he “liked” the post even though we aren’t fb friends or anything. I was out with m friends for dinner one time and he was at the cafe too and my friends and I both noticed he wouldn’t stop staring.

I’ve recently seen him around MY WORK and I’m getting anxious. I know all of these things minor but its just the VIBE I’m getting from his actions what I making me sacred/anxious or that he is planning on doing something more serious to me. I don’t know I feel this is how every horror movie starts. Any advice?

TL:DR infrequent encounters with a creepy guy are making me nervous since he started in my same workplace



Submitted November 24, 2020 at 04:19PM by silver101234 https://ift.tt/364KxYY
How do I (23F) deal with a creepy guy when he (20sM) hasn’t done anything major yet How do I (23F) deal with a creepy guy when he (20sM) hasn’t done anything major yet Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.