Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Brother (18M) smashed my (15M) lap top when our grandad told him to get off the internet so I could do school work. Grandad kicked him out of the house and he's not talking to me.

For some reason I don't get the NBN at my house. We have wireless and it's been a fucking nightmare since Covid hit. I live in Melbourne Australia and we've been in restrictions since March to varying degrees, but I'm still not back at school. My grandad has been letting me use his office while I've been home because my brother uses the PC all the time to stream. He's actually doing very well for himself, but he dropped out of school to dedicate himself to it.

Last month I was having a lot of issues connecting to classes. My granddad went to my brother's room where he was playing a game with his friends. Wasn't streaming. He told him to get off the internet so I could do school work. He told grandad to fuck off and leave him alone. Granddad walked over and turned his computer off. My brother came storming downstairs and slammed my laptop shut and tossed it on the ground. It was completely broken. Wouldn't turn back on. Thankfully I keep everything on Google drive.

This is not his first incident of an angry outburst. He's had anger issues in the past. Granddad yellled at him to get out and he left. My brother came back to appologise later but grandad told him he's done. He gave him 2 weeks to move out.

Brother has not spoken to me or grandad since. The last message I got from his was a missed call where he sounded drunk going on about how grandad is rich enough to buy me a million lap tops because he's a judge. I think my brother is living with his girlfriend now and still streaming, but he's just completely ignoring my existence.

TL;DR: Brother is ignoring me after a big fight with grandad.



Submitted September 24, 2020 at 05:13PM by uniqueprobl https://ift.tt/3hZPtAT
Brother (18M) smashed my (15M) lap top when our grandad told him to get off the internet so I could do school work. Grandad kicked him out of the house and he's not talking to me. Brother (18M) smashed my (15M) lap top when our grandad told him to get off the internet so I could do school work. Grandad kicked him out of the house and he's not talking to me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.