Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf (20 m) is pressuring me(18 f) to have sex, but I want to wait till marriage.

Tl;dr I want to wait till I’m in my late 20’s and married to have sex but bf begs daily

18 year old never had sex or done anything sexual with my boyfriend besides just kissing. It’s not for religious purpose I just want to have sex after we’re married. It’s getting annoying my boyfriend who is 20 keeps begging for sex and try’s to make me change my mind. He has tried everything in his power to get me to change. try’s to get me “horny” try’s to get me drunk enough to say yes to sex. Nothing has worked. why is it hard for him to understand nothing he does will work and I want to stay a Virgin!!!!!! I told him if he wants to have sex and can’t wait to just find another girl but he says he only wants me and he won’t stop annoying me about it.



Submitted August 30, 2020 at 11:29PM by Printesa18 https://ift.tt/31Ko8xT
My bf (20 m) is pressuring me(18 f) to have sex, but I want to wait till marriage. My bf (20 m) is pressuring me(18 f) to have sex, but I want to wait till marriage. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.