Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (32f) ‘s boyfriend (30m) ‘s friend (28f) asked him to go to the doctor with her to discuss her period, is it weird?

My boyfriends friend, a woman he has known for a number of years, asked him to go to the doctor with her to discuss her period as she thinks it’s a heavy flow. He would travel with her, sit with her in the doctors office, and take her home.

She is very demanding of him and texts all the time(asking for body compliments) so I feel it crosses a boundary already, which is the position and background I’m approaching this from.

Is that weird or am I being sensitive? I would never ask this of a friend. It feels attention seeking and crossing a line. It’s what I imagine a boyfriend might do for you.

Tl:dr is it strange for my boyfriend to go to the doctor with his female friend to discuss her period.



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 12:15PM by Rakkytee https://ift.tt/34LCYpH
My (32f) ‘s boyfriend (30m) ‘s friend (28f) asked him to go to the doctor with her to discuss her period, is it weird? My (32f) ‘s boyfriend (30m) ‘s friend (28f) asked him to go to the doctor with her to discuss her period, is it weird? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.