Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24F) Boyfriend (30M) gave me 5 days to find a new place

(We’ve been together for 2 years) I’m in a bit of a predicament I’ve been living with my boyfriend for 10 months now at his house, but he says by September 1st I have to find a new place to live.

At first I thought he was joking, but he’s being serious. His reasoning is that he likes his space/independence (I’m the only woman who’s ever lived with him), he says he isn’t built to be around someone for too long, he thinks only married people should live together and he wants to miss me.

Is it wrong that I feel a bit hurt or am I being clingy? At the end of the day it is his house so he can do whatever he wants! I’m looking for a roommate, but it’s very hard :/

TLDR-bf wants me to find a new place.



Submitted August 27, 2020 at 11:05PM by PaintingSilver https://ift.tt/32Av93d
My (24F) Boyfriend (30M) gave me 5 days to find a new place My (24F) Boyfriend (30M) gave me 5 days to find a new place Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.