Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it ok if I (18M) ask out a cashier (18F) while working?

First of all, I don't want to make her uncomfortable, and I understand being nice and engaging is part of being a cashier, but I feel like this may be mutual and is ok. This summer I've been working full time as a forklift operator across the street from a food market. During my lunch, I go over to the market and buy a sandwich and some snacks. At the market, there is one girl (18F) who is my age who also works full time. Every time I check out with my food she likes to be the one who operates the till. She will wave me over and tries to be the one who operates the till when I come over. We usually talk for maybe 2 minutes and once the manager told her to hurry up because we talked for a little too long at the till. I've gone to this market every weekday for the past 2 months and have talked to her every time. She is super sweet and has the prettiest light blue eyes. I've started to catch feelings for her. I feel like she also enjoys talking to me and perhaps there is some chemistry.

I was thinking of asking her out tomorrow. I was going to write a note that says, "If you are interested" followed by my phone number. I was just going to pass her this note while she gives me my receipt. I don't want to make her uncomfortable and I really don't want to make her feel cornered or anything.

TL;DR I want to ask out a cashier I've made small talk to for the past few months, I don't want to make her uncomfortable.



Submitted August 27, 2020 at 07:02PM by Idegt https://ift.tt/2D5pzgG
Is it ok if I (18M) ask out a cashier (18F) while working? Is it ok if I (18M) ask out a cashier (18F) while working? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.