Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (31F) boyfriend (34M) of two and a half years ghosted me and now has a new girlfriend.

So the headline really says it all. My boyfriend of two and a half years moved to a city two and a half hours away. We still managed to make it work but recently he told me he’d call me and then just didn’t talk to me for a month. I texted, called, to no avail. His job works him a lot so I figured he was busy, but of course I thought it was extremely weird that I couldn’t get ahold of him. I was worried.

Fast forward to tonight. I finally got ahold of him last night. He gave me the run around. Today he finally called and told me he’d been seeing a new person. I’m devastated. We’d had our ups and downs (he cheated on me early in the relationship but I forgave him) so it wasn’t perfect but we were very much in a relationship. He told me that I knew things were over and that he didn’t need to explain it to me. The last thing he said to me a month ago was that he would call me. That’s it. That’s the last I heard from him. No warning signs that things were about to end. I’m just so lost here.

I know it’s over now. I know I was played the fool here. But I’m having so much trouble coming to terms with this. Over two years in a relationship and he ends it by ghosting me and telling me he’s seeing someone new when I finally manage to track him down. I’m so sad and upset I could puke. Does anyone have any advice for me that would help me rectify this massive betrayal? I’m so upset I’m not sure what to do. I feel so abandoned and I feel like I’m not going to get over this for a long time. Any advice is appreciated.

tl;dr my boyfriend of over two years ghosted me and now has a new girlfriend. I’m reeling. I don’t know how to come to terms with it.



Submitted August 30, 2020 at 07:06PM by OMEGA__AS_FUCK https://ift.tt/32ClMAo
My (31F) boyfriend (34M) of two and a half years ghosted me and now has a new girlfriend. My (31F) boyfriend (34M) of two and a half years ghosted me and now has a new girlfriend. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.