Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (19F) boyfriend (21M) wants me to invite friends over but I don't know have any and I don't know how to tell him

This week me, my boyfriend and his friends are going to spend a few days in a beach house. This wouldn't be the first time but he wants me to invite some of my girlfriends over since it's my house and I'm relatively new to his group of friends.

The problem is I don't have any girlfriends. I get along with some guys but for some reason not any girls. My last friendship with a girl ended pretty badly...

I don't know how to fix this. Covid has ruined any chance for me to met new people or to forme deeper friendshios with the ones I recently met.

It's devastating to be honest. Idk what to do. How to approach this. I'm lonely af

Tl;dr: my boyfriend keeps insisting I invite a girlfriend over for me to hang out with but it only reminds me of the fact that I don't actually have any



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 02:57PM by The_Blind_Prophet https://ift.tt/32H3iyx
My (19F) boyfriend (21M) wants me to invite friends over but I don't know have any and I don't know how to tell him My (19F) boyfriend (21M) wants me to invite friends over but I don't know have any and I don't know how to tell him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.