Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [30F] don't want to donate to my brother [34M] gofundme so he can have a bio kid

My brother got married this summer. His now wife [33F] has 2 kids from different husbands in the past. One is 13 and she is rebelling by smoking, drinking, and being violent. The other is a 6 year old boy who is fine as far as I know.

They now launched a gofundme for IVF so they can have their own bio child, despite the fact that they can't seem to give the oldest kid the attention she really needs. They also do not want to adopt because the child must be biologically theirs.

He constantly complains he has no time to himself and how he's always short on money. He also told me that I would "grow up one day and have kids" just like everyone does.

My family is a bit invasive, so if I I don't donate to their fund I'll be asked why. Should I lie and say I don't have extra money or just tell them I can't support their decision?

Tl;dr: should I lie and say I don't have the money to donate to my brother's gofundme so he can have a bio kid?



Submitted August 28, 2020 at 07:40PM by throwawayacctanon1 https://ift.tt/3gEPPfN
I [30F] don't want to donate to my brother [34M] gofundme so he can have a bio kid I [30F] don't want to donate to my brother [34M] gofundme so he can have a bio kid Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.