Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I've started to avoid my boyfriend and I feel like an asshole

My (23F) boyfriend (25M) of 5 years is mentally struggling and has so many issues at any given moment. I love him but I've started to wish he could give us both a break. I feel like such an asshole because if i was in his position i'd hate to know that someone's treating me differently because of what I'm going through. But just being around him is so taxing for me atm because I'm going through work stress and all that adulting shit but I feel like that all fades away in comparison to his mental health. I've stared to want to avoid him despite enjoying his company because i feel like i can't even expect normal relationship things from him without being the asshole who's forcing him to get up and do something. Plus the constant guilt of not taking care of him enough makes me doubt myself. I'm exhausted.

TL;DR: my boyfriend's mental health struggles make it hard for me to be around him anymore without feeling exhausted



Submitted August 29, 2020 at 10:31AM by hippie_healing https://ift.tt/2EEpEZz
I've started to avoid my boyfriend and I feel like an asshole I've started to avoid my boyfriend and I feel like an asshole Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.