Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How far can you go with suggesting what your SO wears?

So just a little of context here; I broke up with my ex a few months ago for a variety of reasons. One thing that did spark a lot of fights was appearance. She would constantly give me a hard time for putting wax in my hair and wearing hoodies and trainers instead of shirts and smart shoes. When I'd reply that I don't tell her to dress or what she does with her hair she'd get angry and encourage me to comment. She'd say that in any relationship compromises would need to take place and part of that would include looks/personal appearance. That made me feel extremely uncomfortable as I feel that as a man, it's 100% NOT my place to tell a woman what she should wear or what she does with her body, especially as an unsolicited opinion. If she asked for my opinion between 2 outfits I'd happily give her it, but it's not my place to just tell her what to wear. I'm a grown man, I don't want someone telling me what to wear or what I should do with my hair! How do you all see it?

TL;DR - It's not your SO's place to tell you what to wear right?



Submitted August 29, 2020 at 04:25PM by ZAnderson7 https://ift.tt/3b9dkfz
How far can you go with suggesting what your SO wears? How far can you go with suggesting what your SO wears? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.