Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I [26M] in the wrong with my [24F] Fiance and her families ideology?

To keep things short my Fiance are in the house hunting stage of buying a house. Unfortunately we've been bickering at each other because she wants to have her family their with us to get her second opinion on every house we look at. On top of seeking advice from her family on decisions we've already made. I don't know how to explain but basically she has made it clear that she always consolidates her parents for every major life decision where my family is not that way. My parents are more hands off since I started college because they knew independence would be something valuable for me to have. I Cherish the independence my parents gave me because it taught me more about life and I knew they would be their if I had any questions. My Fiance is not like that, she confides all of decisions and advice off of what her family says and it always either undermines me or overwrites the decisions I make. I don't have an issue with asking for advice but at the end of the day buying a home should be a process between the two of us and we make our own decisions based on what is right for us.

TL;DR

I feel as though I am the more independent person in our relationship vs my fiance who is not.



Submitted August 28, 2020 at 02:15PM by CompMath https://ift.tt/2GbGeR7
Am I [26M] in the wrong with my [24F] Fiance and her families ideology? Am I [26M] in the wrong with my [24F] Fiance and her families ideology? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.