Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30f) boyfriend (32m) moved a girl in and it makes me uncomfortable

My boyfriend of a little over a year owns a bit of land and wanted to rent a part of it out to someone with a trailer. I completely respected and supported this plan. (We do not live together, however I do make the 2 hour drive to see him once sometimes twice a week to see him because he works a lot more than I do) and I actually stayed with him when I lost my job during the pandemic. The day comes where I meet the person he found to move in and she’s a beautiful girl, my age, and absolutely infatuated with my bf. I got iffy vibes the second I met her and told my boyfriend that I was uncomfortable with the situation. Her trailer was going to be put right in his backyard by the back foot to his house, in front of the patio where we would bbq and hang out as a couple. He reassured me there was nothing to worry about and told me he didn’t know the chick and just wanted to help her out. He was in it for the money. I understood, but I just can’t shake it. I live 2 hours away and since he nor I knew this girl, I don’t know her intentions, my bf is a very attractive man. It made me nervous. I brought it up to him again, this time, he told me to “never come between him or his money” and to “trust him”. After sometime, I tried to make the best of it, and believe him. But one day after I came over, I’m pulling up into his drive way and he’s talking to this girl, she sees me, and runs inside her trailer. After some time my bf and I are hanging out, he tells me I was right, that the girl is into him, flirts with him, and tries to hang out with him. He said it as if to brag about it. When I told him I was still uncomfortable with the situation, he started telling me again that I don’t trust him, that I was crazy and jealous. that I was manifesting all the thoughts in my head. He has no intention on moving her out. How should I feel about this situation? Am I overreacting? I’m having a hard time deciphering between my gut and just plain old jealousy?

TLDR: my bf moved a pretty girl into his backyard and it makes me uncomfortable.

His friend also called me about it, said I was being jealous and that my bf told him if I wanted her out that I would have to pay the rent he will lose. He also said that if I broke up with him, that he would just f*** her anyway. My bf also told me later that he actually HAS known her for 8 years! He never told me this and when I confronted him about it he told me I was putting words in his mouth!

I’m so sad and hurt I don’t know what to do :(



Submitted August 29, 2020 at 11:12PM by AdUseful7965 https://ift.tt/3gAxmRq
My (30f) boyfriend (32m) moved a girl in and it makes me uncomfortable My (30f) boyfriend (32m) moved a girl in and it makes me uncomfortable Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.