Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is there an acceptable “grace period” for waiting after my brother gets engaged?

My (29F) boyfriend (33M) and I have been dating for a few years, and have started talking about getting engaged. I’m really giddy at the idea, except my brother (31M) told me a little while ago that he wants to propose to his girlfriend (30F), but is waiting because her brother and his girlfriend just got engaged and he doesn’t want to steal their thunder.

So now to keep the chain going, is there an acceptable grace period for us to wait so we don’t steal theirs? I know that it’s not technically necessary, but it’s clearly something meaningful to him as he’s extending it to the other couple, and I’d like to respect that. I just have no idea what that respect should look like.

TLDR: how long should I wait to get engaged after my brother does so I don’t steal his moment?



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 02:44PM by throwaway_engage-bro https://ift.tt/3hGz4Sy
Is there an acceptable “grace period” for waiting after my brother gets engaged? Is there an acceptable “grace period” for waiting after my brother gets engaged? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.