Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

me (38F) is being stalked by ex (51M)

Hi,

my ex bf emailed me to say he moved to the state I live in because he thinks we are destined to be together. We are not as he is emotionally abusive. We broke up 3 years ago and I've asked him many times not to contact me. I've blocked him. I still unfortunately can see his emails even after ive blocked him in gmail. it just goes to a folder.

how can I get him to leave me alone without getting a restraining order and going to court?

I made my Instagram private. I think he saw where I moved to from that. it was public. I didn't think hed move to be near me! I thought about creating another Insta with photos of different places so he thinks I'm somewhere else now. although, that feels exhausting.

thank you!!!!!

TL;DR summary: ex bf followed me to another state and won't leave me alone no matter how much I ignore him or tell him to not contact me. need advice.



Submitted August 29, 2020 at 11:45AM by Inevitable_Ad_414 https://ift.tt/3luh9Rf
me (38F) is being stalked by ex (51M) me (38F) is being stalked by ex (51M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.