Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (32F) don't know how to tell my boyfriend (39M) that his Inigo Montoya hairstyle is killing my libido

TL;DR! - My boyfriend cut his hair to look like Inigo Montoya and now I'm no longer attracted to him.

Throwaway account for obvious reasons. My boyfriend of 5 months has really thick naturally curly hair which he usually keeps cut short. During the pandemic, however, we haven't felt comfortable going out to haircuts, so his hair has grown out to about shoulder length. About a few weeks ago, I made a joke about the Princess Bride and he jokingly said that he could give himself bangs and then he'd look like Inigo Montoya. I laughed and thought it was funny but he actually did it the next day! He also shaved off his beard so that he only had a mustache, just like Inigo Montoya.

I thought he was just going to keep this Inigo Montoya haircut for a few days and then go to a barber to get a real haircut, but I think he likes it and has shown no signs of wanting to go get it changed. But the thing is, it's really turning me off. Every time lately when he initiates sex I look at his bangs and just dry up. I'm very torn because I had an ex who would complain about my appearance and I know how hurtful that can be. But I don't know how long I can look at him like this. How should I talk to him about this?



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 03:33PM by prepare_to_dye https://ift.tt/3gMCVfs
I (32F) don't know how to tell my boyfriend (39M) that his Inigo Montoya hairstyle is killing my libido I (32F) don't know how to tell my boyfriend (39M) that his Inigo Montoya hairstyle is killing my libido Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.