Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to help friend/coworker (25f) who is obsessed with another coworker and wants to tell him (25m)

TL;DR: friend is obsessed with coworker, thinks she should tell him and talks about it constantly. Keep trying to let her down easy but she doesn’t seem to get it? The workplace is also a corporate finance office.

So my coworker H and I are very close friends. She works in a position where she interacts with more of the employees than I do.

She developed a friendship with another coworker but the friendship is mostly on IG messaging and Skype. He is in a relationship and lives with his girlfriend. The male coworker is good looking and very successful for his age, as is his girlfriend. H is convinced she needs to tell him that she has feelings for him, and reads WAY too much into their interactions. She also comes to my office to tell me all about these conversations multiple times a day which is childish and it’s exhausting to deal with. She has also talked to her other friends about it, I should mention I am her only friend that is not a hardcore Christian. She says I am the only friend who doesn’t think she should tell him. I can only say “well let it play out” so many times. How do I get my point across, that she should NOT tell him? I’ve tried to use the COVID excuse, that it’s not a good time in case things go wrong, because there is only 20 people in the office at the moment.

I also have to ask - do you think that just because someone IG messages they are interested romantically? He could know about her crush and just be playing into it.

Edit: she has also never been in a relationship before, and only attended her first date last week. She says she knows she can’t date anyone without having him in the back of her mind.



Submitted August 27, 2020 at 07:48AM by throwawaycru5h https://ift.tt/32AgRQt
How to help friend/coworker (25f) who is obsessed with another coworker and wants to tell him (25m) How to help friend/coworker (25f) who is obsessed with another coworker and wants to tell him (25m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.