Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (26M) found out my girlfriend (22F) is stealing money from me and I have no idea what to do

So just to clarify I'm not posting this for people to criticize my girlfriend I'm genuinely asking for advice.

My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years I love her very much and I've pretty much already decided I want to spend the rest of my life with her but something weird happened last week. I came home from work earlier than usual and I really needed to use the bathroom so I came home rushed straight to the bathroom (it was an emergency) I guess she had her airpods on or she wasn't paying attention but I guess she didn't notice me come in, anyway while I'm doing my business in the bathroom I hear keys rattling and my locked drawer (that I never gave her a key to) open and she's rattling through it. So I decided to keep quiet until she's done that's what I do so when I hear her leave the room I go check the drawer quietly and I found she's taken a lets just say a significant amount of money.

At that point I'm pissed I go out to confront her then I realize she left so now I take a moment and I calmed down a little and decided to wait it out before I confront her. At first I wanted to be nice about it so the next day I sat down with her and told her "babe if you ever need anything you know I'll help out however I can" and she goes "yeah I know babe and I love you for it" so I ask her bluntly So why did you steal from me? She freaks out starts stuttering and swearing she never stole anything then started acting all upset that I'm accusing her and stormed out.

Truthfully I don't even care about the money if she's desperate enough to steal it I'll let her have it I'm just hurt by the lies, I don't know what to do now. My dad has been telling me to break it off with her but I'm not sure.

TLDR- My girlfriend is stealing money from me and when I confronted her about it she lied to my face and now I don't know what to do.



Submitted August 27, 2020 at 11:30AM by ThrowRAJRusso https://ift.tt/2YJ5RPA
I (26M) found out my girlfriend (22F) is stealing money from me and I have no idea what to do I (26M) found out my girlfriend (22F) is stealing money from me and I have no idea what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.