Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (26m) is fitness shaming me (23f)?

We’ve been together in a good relationship for 3 years. He’s a personal trainer and I work in tech sales.

My job is so stressful and the hours are insane. I think I’ve been dealing with some depression and have been having body aches and been so so so exhausted.

Anytime I mention anything about how I’m feeling he always makes it about how I’m not active enough. “Your joints and muscles hurt because you have atrophy” or “you’re tired because you don’t work out”. (He’s said both of those things in separate conversations just today).

I’m tall, thin and naturally fit so I know it’s not a weight thing. But it’s starting to really get in my head. Any thoughts or suggestions on how to proceed?

TL;DR my bf makes everything negative I feel or experience about the fact that I don’t exercise “enough”.



Submitted August 27, 2020 at 06:52PM by Lolly530 https://ift.tt/34DBxcH
My boyfriend (26m) is fitness shaming me (23f)? My boyfriend (26m) is fitness shaming me (23f)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.