Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update: I (15M) broke my neck while skating. Parents (38F and 37F) are hesitant to let me skate again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/iheq1s/i_15m_broke_my_neck_while_skating_parents_38f_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Hi. So cheers for all the advice and all that stuff.

I spoke to my mum's and told them I was thinking about not skateboarding again. They told me that's good because they're not letting me. There were a few suggestions that I ask them to come watch me. When I floated the idea, it was shot down immediately. I went to my doctor and she told me that she doesn't want me skateboarding again. She expanded on my condition after the accident to me and told me another fall like that isn't going to go well for me. She said even after I get this thing off, I'm going to need to go to therapy to build strength again.

My mum gave my board to charity after we talked about it. I know they sound kinda mean, but they're really good mums. They're just very annoyed I did something very stupid. My girlfriend is annoyed me with me as well when she heard I heard I wanted to skate again. So overall I'm not skating anymore.

TL;DR: I'm not skating anymore.



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 04:07PM by 3728383 https://ift.tt/3gOxP2m
Update: I (15M) broke my neck while skating. Parents (38F and 37F) are hesitant to let me skate again. Update: I (15M) broke my neck while skating. Parents (38F and 37F) are hesitant to let me skate again. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.