Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband (30M) suddenly decides he doesn’t want a baby with me after trying for 4 months already.

Me (30F) and my husband (30M) have been married for a year (together for 3 years) and started to plan a family. We’ve been trying to have a baby for about 4 months now. We had a bit of a rough few weeks just now and I went to stay with a friend for a few days to give us some breathing room. I came back and he sits me down and gives me this whole speech how he thinks we need to work on our marriage a bit more before we have children. That I lack ambition in life and we have both lost our spark and gained some weight. That he doesn’t want to have a baby and then divorce in a few years...

We are not a perfect couple and of course we have problems like everyone else. But we both want to start a family and agreed we were ready.

I am just not sure where all of this came from so suddenly. Why try for a baby for 4 months and then rethink everything? And why even bring the word divorce into this?

I am just so confused and don’t know what to do. Does he really just want to become a stronger couple before we have a baby or is it just an excuse and he actually just doesn’t want MY baby?

I really want to start a family and my clock is ticking pretty loudly. Should I just put everything on hold so that maybe one day he will want to start trying again?

TL;DR! my husband and I have been trying for a baby for 4 months and suddenly he tells me that we should put it on hold and work on our relationship.



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 01:49PM by shopgirl0 https://ift.tt/3bemJm9
My husband (30M) suddenly decides he doesn’t want a baby with me after trying for 4 months already. My husband (30M) suddenly decides he doesn’t want a baby with me after trying for 4 months already. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.