Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Not His Type

My boyfriend(23M) definitely has a type. The type isn't the same race as me(26F) and I look pretty much as opposite of his type as much as is physically possible. All the girls he has dated before me have had this look. He exclusively watches porn with girls who are his type.

Normally I wouldn't be too bothered by this. People can be attracted to a diverse range of appearances. However, my boyfriend isn't very physically affectionate with me, he rarely gives me compliments, he doesn't initiate sex, and when I initiate it he often acts very passive during the act and while he is happy to give me oral (he does it without asking), he doesn't do any other sort of foreplay.

We are currently long distance and he turned me down for sexting and now I am in a bit of a spiral because I feel like he wouldn't turn me down if I was more of his physical ideal.

I've asked him about this issue in the past and he assures me that he is attracted to me and that he loves having sex and sexting with me, but right now I'm feeling like my confidence has really taken a hit and it makes me feel very negative about our relationship.

Is there a way I can control these feelings of not being his type/not being enough? Is there a way I can talk to him about this issue that will help him understand that I feel jealous and undesirable in this relationship?

Tl/Dr: How so I manage my feelings of low self esteem and jealousy I get when I perceive that I am not my boyfriend's type.



Submitted May 01, 2020 at 07:20PM by peachez200 https://ift.tt/2YwF49X
Not His Type Not His Type Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.