Me [18M] and my girlfriend [18F] have been dating for 2 and a half years. We trust and love each other a ton. I have nude photos of her on my phone. My twin sister [18F] a few days ago snooped through my phone and found the pictures. I'm angry at her for invading me and my girlfriend's privacy, and feel guilty for not better protecting my phone and thus exposing my girlfriend. I have since put a passlock on my phone as well as the folder with her naked pictures.
My sister says she snooped cause she was bored, wanted to see my pictures, and accidentally stumbled upon the nudes. I suspect she may have looked for my gf's nudes on purpose but either way its fucked up. As far as I know, she didn't see my nudes (hopefully yikes). My sister is gay and has a girlfriend [17F] of almost a year. I'll call my sister "M". Since then M has been making a lot of comments on the pictures and my girlfriend to me. This really upsets me and I think its super disrespectful. Things she has said include:
" Damn she's hot, a solid 9"
"Her boobs are almost as nice as mine"
"If I was single, I could get with her"
"She has a nice pussy"
"You don't deserve that body"
I keep telling her to shut the fuck and stop disrespecting my girlfriend but she wouldn't stop. So I told her if she keeps making these comments I'd tell her girlfriend what she's doing but she didn't believe me and didn't stop. So I texted her girlfriend a screenshot of some of the creepy stuff M has texted me about my girlfriend and told her what M was doing.
M is now furious at me because her gf got super mad at her. She says I might have cost her, her relationship.
I didn't and don't want to tell my parents as I didn't want to out my sister as gay to them, and they would flip out if they knew I was exchanging nudes
Did I overreact or go overkill involving her girlfriend? What should I do in my relationship with my sister going forward?
tl;dr My sister wouldn't stop being disrespectful to my girlfriend, so I exposed it to my sister's gf
Submitted May 01, 2020 at 08:29PM by SaltSandSugar https://ift.tt/3b0dZhD


No comments:
Post a Comment