Hi.....this is my story.
Since I was really little, around 9 or 10, I remember my mother talking to me very inappropriately about sex issues she was having with my father. Like she’d confide in me as if I was an adult friend about how my dad was always trying to fuck her up the ass and was always all over her. I had no idea what she was telling me, I didn’t know what sex was at the time. I was confused and uncomfortable but I just listened because I didn’t know what to say.
I became the person she vented to constantly about these issues. I believe it’s the reason I’ve stayed away from guys and have never dated or had sex.
I have endured this for so long and then a few months ago I stopped going and calling. It was beautiful bliss.
Then a couple weeks ago she called and I answered and we chatted. It was very normal and I mentioned I take a walk daily around the neighbourhood. She asked if she could tag along sometime and I said yes like a fucking doormat. I thought she meant occasionally but she’s come every single day since I said yes.
The conversation on our walks was pretty normal and then on Thursday she started talking about sex with my dad again. The entire walk, she went on and on about how he stuck it up her ass and in her vagina and how she got a bladder infection. There were kids but fortunately they were too far to hear, but I was so uncomfortable, I could have cried.
I want to cancel our walks but when I tell her I don’t want to hear about it, she says no one cares about her and maybe she’d be better off dead because she wouldn’t be bothering anyone any more. I can’t take it. I’m a spineless piece of crap.
tl;dr: My (30F) mother (53F) makes me uncomfortable talking about sex
Submitted May 03, 2020 at 12:53AM by Smuug010 https://ift.tt/2z8dTaQ


No comments:
Post a Comment