Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [F23] want to stop being obsessed with my boyfriend [M24]

We have been together for 1.5 years. We live together since 6 months, now we are in different cities due to the lockdown.

2 years before the start of our relationship we had a short relationship but we broke up because he wasn't ready for a commitment. After that we were friends but I have always had crush on him. During this time I developed a lot of insecurities and trust issues and I became jealous of one of his girl friends. This girl is his best friend's sister and even though we're together and he has told me several times that he has no feelings for her, I'm still getting jealous every time they meet around his best friend.

I realise that I shouldn't be jealous and I've never had such issues in previous relationships. We've talked about it and he told me that he will help me overcome my insecurities. Last night he met with his best friends and this girl of course and I felt very bad because I expected him at least to send me a text when he gets home or to do something else knowing about all those things. We talked about it this morning, he said he's sorry and that I'm getting obsessed with him and I think he's right.

I don't want to feel all those feelings but it's just a thing I can't control. I've never felt this way in a relationship and I just want to be myself again. Could someone give me advice what I need to do and how to overcome my insecurities? I don't want to ruin the relationship.

TL;DR! Being jealous of my boyfriend is getting me obsessed with him and I want to avoid intoxication of our relationship. I would like some advice to overcome the insecurities.



Submitted May 09, 2020 at 02:12PM by mmehmed https://ift.tt/2LicMbo
I [F23] want to stop being obsessed with my boyfriend [M24] I [F23] want to stop being obsessed with my boyfriend [M24] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 10, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.