I (15F) have a male twin (15M) and my boyfriend has been acting weird ever since he met him last week.
Last week my boyfriend came over to my house for a little bit for school just to kill some of the boredom. My brother, Jack, was in the front yard doing some garden work. I don't know how to say this without it sounding weird, but Jack is a very athletic person. He's got the body of an athlete put it that way. He's got muscles is what I'm trying to say. It was the first time Jack and Oliver have met. Jack had his shirt off. Jack just shook his hand and went back to hacking away at the bush. But that one interaction has made Oliver just so fucking weird.
Olivier now keeps commenting that it's what I'd look like as a guy, and I'm what Jack would look like as a girl. Isntf weird to see my brother with his top off. He kept staring at Jack and then would compare our features together. So our blonde hair, blue eyes, we have a similar birthmark on hour hands.
Jack came inside for a drink, and Oliver started to asking him what his friends think of me and him being twins. Jack joked that they think that I'm the inferior twin and we should death battle for top twin. But Oliver asked him js it weird to have a sister for a twin. Jack was so confused and asked him what he meant. He was just being weird. That's all I can say. What do you make of this because I don't know what to make of it.
TL; DR: boyfriend was acting weird when he met my twin.
Submitted May 02, 2020 at 05:19PM by weird_ati https://ift.tt/2z8RR7x


No comments:
Post a Comment