And you know what? I get it. They have a lot more in common. I don't play video games, I don't watch their robot TV shows. Time with me can be pretty dull. Folding clothes or tidying up, going back and forth about what to watch on Netflix till we decide to watch nothing at all, not really listening to the other's conversations half the time (only so long I can hear about sad current events and only so long he can hear about what so and so said on facebook). I don't really know what happened. Maybe it's quarantine. We've been together 7 years and just seem to be bickering more often lately. Right now he's playing games with them. I don't want to get mad at him for having friends, it's a good thing. If I ask to spend time with him he'll agree if he doesn't have other plans, but then we just end up sitting around and making small talk. I don't know what's going on but I'd like to fix it. How can we enjoy spending time with each other again?
tl;dr Husband seems to prefer time with his friends since tbh our relationship has gotten boring and dull lately
Submitted May 09, 2020 at 03:08PM by SignificantOwl11 https://ift.tt/2yAPLh8


No comments:
Post a Comment