Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [31M] wife [34F] fights unfairly and I'm starting to resent her

My wife and me have been married almost two years. We have our good days but we generally quarrel over small things. E.g. she wants to order food on my phone and I'm clicking too fast. E.g. she's busy and not responding while I'm asking her something. Things like that. But often these quarrels turn into bigger things.

She uses "always" and "never" a lot, e.g. "You never listen", or "You always do whatever you want." In her rage, she has yelled at least ten times that we are incompatible and that she wants a divorce. Or "I'm older than you, I have more life experience". But the worst she has used is "I've been in more relationships than you, I know what a good relationship is". It makes me feel insecure. (I've had only two girlfriends before her, she may have had 10 or 15 guys before me.)

After her rage subsides, she'll say sorry but one week later she'll say something mean again. I'm really starting to resent her, and it creates a vicious circle. I don't want kids with her or talk about relocating (something she wants) as long as she casually screams divorce every month. But this in turn fuels her anger more.

To be clear, when we fight, I'm always very calm. I've never said anything like this and have never asked for a divorce. I'm committed to make this marriage work but I'm starting to lose faith.

TL:DR: In her anger, wife screamed for divorce many times, says things that hurt.



Submitted September 02, 2019 at 12:56AM by cescnavas https://ift.tt/2ZIn8WD
My [31M] wife [34F] fights unfairly and I'm starting to resent her My [31M] wife [34F] fights unfairly and I'm starting to resent her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.