Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (45M) Ex is borrowing money CONTINUALLY from our 17-yr old son! ($600!!!)

My Ex was/and apparently still IS horrible with finances! Long story short...reason why we are divorced!! Lost our home...car repossessed...you get the picture, right? I've cleared up my side of things...moved on to bigger and better things...thankfully!!!

But now my concern is that he's borrowing money from our youngest who is only 17! Apparently he's asked to borrow money in the past...between $60 and $100 here and there. This is the first I've ever heard of it!! But this past week my son mentioned his Dad asked him if he could borrow some "money". Our son said OK, but the amount was never discussed. When he looked and noticed the amount he withdrew he was shocked. $600!!!

I've been told his rent is overdue...the cable has been shut off multiple times...my electric although we were on separate accounts and this was years later was threatened to be shut off because he was past due (PSNH apologized for the error when I called the Commissioner's Office). He uses diesel because he doesn't have the money for oil and my son sometimes takes cold showers/avoids turning on the heat because he just doesn't want to listen to his Dad about using hot water!!!

I'm stuck! I can't say anything without his Father knowing our Son told me. But this "Man" needs to get his sh!t together at 45 yrs old and support himself!

Advice...PLEASE!

TL;DR: My 45-yr old Ex is borrowing money from our 17-yr old son. Need advice on how to address his problem of lack of financial knowledge!



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 05:55PM by _pentatonix_ http://bit.ly/2SAhxPj
My (45M) Ex is borrowing money CONTINUALLY from our 17-yr old son! ($600!!!) My (45M) Ex is borrowing money CONTINUALLY from our 17-yr old son! ($600!!!) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.