Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23M) girlfriend (22F) kissed another girl to impress another guy

So my girlfriend had told me previously that she used to have a crush on our mutual friend Alex (fake name). Anyways, we were drinking with a group of friends (including Alex), when Alex said that he thought it was hot when girls made out with each other. My girlfriend then said "oh, you mean like this?" and then grabbed another girl and made out with her for like 5 seconds. Then she winked at Alex.

Obviously I was unhappy about this, and told my girlfriend that we were going home. When we got home, she was angry at me because she said that everyone was having a good time and that I "ruined the night for everyone". Just curious, am I in the wrong here?

TL;DR: girlfriend made out with another girl because her crush said that it would be hot. Now she is mad at me.



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 06:52PM by throwaway233511111 http://bit.ly/2Se0xBz
My (23M) girlfriend (22F) kissed another girl to impress another guy My (23M) girlfriend (22F) kissed another girl to impress another guy Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.