Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22f) ex bf (22m) dumped me via text on NYE and won’t leave me alone now.

Back story: We originally met in April ‘17 but didn’t speak or see each other again until November of this past year which is what I consider when we met. We started dating within 2 weeks and things got serious quickly. He had never dated or been intimate with anyone else before and I was his first. Thought the past 2 months he had been making comments about our relationship that sounded very forward thinking which I finally addressed on Dec. 20th/21st and he said that it was because he saw that future. 10 days later he texts and says that he doesn’t think we’re a good fit for each other and promptly dumped me. We also saw each other on the 23rd/24th to exchange gifts since I would be busy with work until Jan 3rd.

While I’m not hurt by the fact that he broke up with me, I can’t help but feel disrespected. I had been very open with him about my past relationships and he knew that I thought doing that over text was awful. The whole situation really has me feeling some anger and disbelief but truly there’s no sadness.

It is awkward because we share a friend group, I live with 2 of them in our college town and the other 6 moved back to Dallas. His best friend/roommate is a part of that friend group and I can already see him siding with his friend and saying that I’m making the situation awkward. While my ex has called me, texted my roommates, and texted me multiple times to “check on me”. It’s all very irritating. Yes 2018 was rough and I got my ass handed to me left and right but anyone who even remotely knows me, would know that this is nothing for me. I don’t know how to tell him to leave me alone without making it seem like I’m “tearing the group apart” or being messy. It’s not that I don’t want to be friends or anything but it’s just too soon. He keeps texting me about how bad he feels and how he’s hurting now but then why do it like that in the first place?

Tl;dr My ex dumped me but won’t give me any space.



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 11:54PM by fsaleh7 http://bit.ly/2CPaVY4
My (22f) ex bf (22m) dumped me via text on NYE and won’t leave me alone now. My (22f) ex bf (22m) dumped me via text on NYE and won’t leave me alone now. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.