Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(26 f) I feel like my boyfriend (26 m) has cheated on me before based on a statement he keeps making

We have been together for about 3 1/2 years and just moved in together literally 2 weeks ago.

We were watching the a Netflix series: The Haunting of Hill House, it’s really good btw you should all watch it.

There was a part in the show where infidelity was involved where the spouse cheated on the partner many years ago, never did it again but never told the partner. As most television goes, and at times in real life, they get back together.

I don’t mean to be black and white but cheating is just something I DO NOT tolerate. I’ve never done it and I don’t see a reason why that’s needed. You talk it out with your partner, do counseling, etc. But cheating is a fucking definite no. In my opinion at least.

So my boyfriend asks me “Would you have gone back with the person if it were you?” And I said “No”. And I asked him and he says yes. He says if it were a one time case, he would since he knows that people make mistakes, and he’s sad I’m so black and white about this. It really REALLY bothered him, we were on our way to get groceries and just kept talking about why he would forgive and wouldn’t want to just throw out a relationship. I understand in some circumstances when someone would just try to throw themselves on you without your consent (a friend of mine randomly kissed me but I pushed back right away and told my bf about it).

But it really made me think... why would he get so sensitive with it? Either he wants me to be more forgivable, or he really did something that he wishes to tell me but he’s afraid of my reaction?

tl;dr I think my bf cheated

EDIT: I left this out and I’m sorry. I did forgive him once. He gave me his Apple ID and password so I can download an app I wouldn’t have to pay for, upon doing so, I saw that he downloaded multiple dating sites for a few months.. stopped for 2 and did it again for the duration of one year. I confronted him about it and he confessed that yes he did do that, however never met up with anyone and do not speak to anyone at all. He says he didn’t feel good about doing it either, but still.. makes me wonder why he stopped and did it again. I forgave him and I don’t think I can forgive him for anything cheating related again.



Submitted October 28, 2018 at 02:00PM by ironriver12 https://ift.tt/2AxSc2d
(26 f) I feel like my boyfriend (26 m) has cheated on me before based on a statement he keeps making (26 f) I feel like my boyfriend (26 m) has cheated on me before based on a statement he keeps making Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.