Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (f/25) boyfriend (m/26) lied about wearing a condom last night

TL;DR My (f/25) boyfriend (m/26) of nearly two years lied about wearing a condom

So I met up with a friend last night and got pretty drunk. Nothing unusual. Once they left I got into bed with my boyfriend, one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. I mentioned to him a few times that we’re not having sex without a condom so he needed to find one. He did the usual, went to the draw and came back saying he had one.

Long story short he lied and I didn’t notice he didn’t have one because I was drunk.

I dunno how I feel. This has happened to me before and its caused a lot of trauma (which he knows about), so last night I ended up having a panic attack when I realised and I know he feels guilty but I don’t know if I can let this one slide. I love him so much but I never thought he’d do something like this?

Sorry to go on, I just don’t have any female friends I can go to about this and I don’t feel comfortable bringing it up with my mum so reddit is the only place I can go to about this. How do I handle this situation?



Submitted May 02, 2023 at 11:20PM by nxa_noo https://ift.tt/2eTDKzH
My (f/25) boyfriend (m/26) lied about wearing a condom last night My (f/25) boyfriend (m/26) lied about wearing a condom last night Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 03, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.