Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(25m) gf(23f) wants to go out on dates very often and I have to pay for everything and I'm getting tired of it but I feel like I'm wrong if I don't do it. Any advice?

Spanish is my first language, just in case

Everytime I see her she asks me to take her out for dinner, most times kinda expensive places. I have no problem doing that but I hate when she asks me for it knowing I'll pay for everything. Makes me feel like a sugar daddy and it's also getting expensive for me.

The reason I keep doing it is because, aside from this, she's a great gf. She treats me like a king and makes me feel good about myself with all the attention and affection I get from her and she's always there for me no matter what. She makes everything so easy, including our sex life is perfect

The fact that she's so great in everything I mentioned makes it hard for me to stop doing it. Plus I'm not a very affectionate person so this is my way of reciprocating the way she's with me I guess.

TL;DR: my gf expects me to take her out on dates very often and I have to pay for everything and I'm tired of it but I feel bad for not doing it cause aside from this she's the perfect gf for me



Submitted March 31, 2023 at 10:21PM by Skepdren https://ift.tt/jyVTFoQ
My(25m) gf(23f) wants to go out on dates very often and I have to pay for everything and I'm getting tired of it but I feel like I'm wrong if I don't do it. Any advice? My(25m) gf(23f) wants to go out on dates very often and I have to pay for everything and I'm getting tired of it but I feel like I'm wrong if I don't do it. Any advice? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 01, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.