Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my girlfriend doesn't like it when I interact with women

My girlfriend (23F) doesn't like it when I (22M) talk or interact with other women.

It started around 2020 when I got a new job I met some nice people, one, in particular, in particular, was non-binary, asexual, and aromatic, but female presenting, I told her about all the new people I met including that person and my girlfriend got upset and told me she wished I'd stop talking to them so much, the only problem was they were my manager.

She'd constantly go silent when I talked about my day, it got so bad that I'd just leave out things that happened with them in it. I ended up leaving that job and we started working together at Target, we had the same shift, and we got to take lunches together too. I made a couple of friends and we also shared some of those friends, a couple of years go by and it's just getting worse, she ended up getting upset because I watched I Youtuber that was a girl, and she was the only female YouTuber I watched regularly. It became this huge thing and we got into a huge fight and she told me basically that a good boyfriend would've already stopped watching her, so I unsubscribed from her and every other female youtube channel I watched and she didn't see anything wrong with that and she was fine.

I've never cheated on her EVER and I never will but she talks to a bunch of guys and has even admitted to having intrusive thoughts of sleeping with these other men, and she tells me all about it, EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. She even told me once she bent over near one of these guys we work with in hopes he'd look at her ass. I told her she was fine because she was really upset about it but stuff like this constantly happens, from her lifting her skirt to fix it to pulling her leggings up hoping whatever guy will see, to even joking about having sex with famous guys, all but the last one is never in front of me, but she blames it all on intrusive thoughts.

The other day was really bad, I was talking to one of our shared female friends and she got pissed and told me I was talking to her too much, so I told her that she was overreacting and I told her there was nothing to be worried about, I would never cheat, that I love her too much and this girl would also never do anything like that either.

She apologized and everything was fine. Today she saw me talking to her and told me it felt like she couldn't get mad at anything anymore but she thinks I'm talking to her too much, I only ever talk to people at work, I never go out with anyone but her, we live together, and she always talks to guys, watches male YouTubers and has these intrusive thoughts about both.

I don't want to end our relationship over something that seems so small, we've been together for almost 6 years but it's getting bad at this point and I need help.

Tldr: my girlfriend doesn't let me interact with women but she talks to and seemingly flirts with other guys.



Submitted March 01, 2023 at 06:18AM by crunchpicnic https://ift.tt/f0j9nIq
my girlfriend doesn't like it when I interact with women my girlfriend doesn't like it when I interact with women Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.