Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F23) boyfriend (M25) changed after we started dating, what do I do?

So me (F23) and my boyfriend (M25) started dating couple months ago afte being friends for about a year. He was a great friends and we had a lot of fun together, but after we started dating he began to do things that irks me.

• he has weird remarks about me like: You should eat more, you're too thin. I think you should be more social, you just keep studying all the time. I don't know why do you cry so much, you're so emotional.

• he pressures me into things I don't want to do like drinking or parties. He knows I don't like it, but when I said I won't drink, he says he'll make me drink anyway.

• he defenses everything with "you agreed to dating me, so you have to accept who I am"

• his anger issues, he gets mad so easily, breaks things etc.

• he's so harsh sometimes, it's the little things, the way he pulls me towards himself, there's no tenderness in it, just pure force

• he thinks he knows everything better - when I'm working (part-time job from home), he'll give me advice what I should do better without me asking for his advice, I'm just so tired of it

• he doesn't respect my time, he thinks I'll make time for him, always, and gets mad when I have other plans already

• he has untreated mental illnesses and he refuses therapy

• his immature jokes, it's like the only thing he can joke about are farts and cocks, I just wish we could have a serious conversation for once, that's not interrupted by a sex joke

Maybe this is really petty and I'm just being stupid, and I don't know why, but I begin to loathe the time I spend with him, it's like he changed completely, or maybe I had my rose colored glasses on before and now I see him for what he is. Maybe I'm the bad guy here, I know I'm not perfect at all, I'm busy a lot since I work and study and I have my own issues that I try to get through with therapy. This relationship has only made me miserable since it started, I'm so exhausted. Maybe we're just not compatible and better off as friends.

Tell me, please, if I'm just being stupid and I'm the bad guy, I'd appreciate it.

Tl;dr: My boyfriend changed after we started dating, and I began to question our relationship.



Submitted March 01, 2023 at 08:33AM by parasithe https://ift.tt/iZknS9w
My (F23) boyfriend (M25) changed after we started dating, what do I do? My (F23) boyfriend (M25) changed after we started dating, what do I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.